Lake Lure, NC. Artists
The Lake Lure Artists group exists to support practicing and emerging artists through informative meetings, workshops, demonstrations, field trips, exhibitions and art shows.
The group welcomes any practicing or emerging artist in the greater Lake Lure area who wants the opportunity to network and learn from other artists. We enjoy our informality and require no fees. We run on the volunteer spirit of each member and want to distribute the work evenly. Each year, we offer many ways for the members to contribute to the group; it is our only condition for membership.
Who we are
Click on the links below to see the work of just a few of Lake Lure’s artists
- Fran Brooks: Oil paintings of lighthouses, landscapes, wildlife and seascapes
- Patricia Geary: Stunning landscapes and abstracts in acrylic and unique sculptures
- Pat Grillo: Gifted art teacher showing gorgeous acrylics in vivid colors
- Patricia Novella Hayes: Acrylic paintings and jewelryinspired by nature
- Nancy Hoopes: Abstracts, colorscapes and landscapoe photography
- Billy & Robert Nicholson: Photography and all things digital
- Amy Wald: Beautiful rustic furnature, frames and mirrors
- Gail Williams: Contemporary landscapes, abstracts and cityscapes in amazing colors
- Gail Williams Jewelry: Beautiful, handcrafted silver jewelry